[FFmpeg-user] Need help; willing to pay

Matthew Adams matthew at matthewadams.me
Wed Jan 6 15:54:58 CET 2016

Andy,

The changes were not due to Google Drive.  They were due to Google Photos.
If you allow Google Photos to store photos & vidoes at their prescribed
fidelity (whatever that is), they'll let you store an unlimited amount of
photos.  If you want to store them unchanged, then they count against your
Google Drive quota.  With video, that can add up quick.

The videos I originally copied over to Google Drive were from Google Photos
with their unlimited-storage processing, which obviously didn't turn out so
well with these videos.  The ones in the zip file are the originals and
those converted perfectly thanks to Steve & Moritz.  I have all of the
originals locally at home (and they're backed up with Backblaze - highly
recommended by me), so after I process all of the videos at home, Google
Photos will pick them up, then we'll see what Google Photos does with them.

-matthew

-matthew