[FFmpeg-user] Can I use FFmpeg in mobile (ios/android) under LGPL2.1 license

Sun Xiao Dong xiao-dong.sun at ubisoft.com
Thu Jan 7 05:27:08 CET 2016

Hello guys,
   I'm a newbie to FFmpeg, I want use FFmpeg in ios/android under LGPL2.1 license, but when I read LGPL2.1, I found the article

?  b) Use a suitable shared library mechanism for linking with the Library. A suitable mechanism is one that (1) uses at run time a copy of the library already present on the user's computer system, rather than copying library functions into the executable, and (2) will operate properly with a modified version of the library, if the user installs one, as long as the modified version is interface-compatible with the version that the work was made with.

We know, in ios/android, player can't modify the app installed, how can I met this standard in mobile? If not, does that means FFmpeg cannot use in mobile under LGPL2.1?

Could someone help answer me?

Thanks in advance.