[FFmpeg-user] A video file with srt file question

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Tue Jan 19 09:34:30 CET 2016

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 18:28:29 -0700, jd1008 wrote:
> I did. I still hear the non-English speech louder than the English speech.
> The English speech seems to have been encoded into the video :(

Since you're not showing us the command line you're using, and neither
the complete, uncut console output, you have people guessing at how
your media file is formatted and what you're trying to achieve. Please
give more information is you want assistance!

IF (if!) the Englisch subtitles and the English audio happen to be
separate tracks (we would know if you had shown your console output!),
it's just a matter of a copy operation where those tracks are not
selected/mapped.

Moritz