[FFmpeg-user] How to compile FFmpeg with https protocol support in Mac OS X

桃源老師 xanadu6291 at dream.jp
Mon Jan 25 13:19:21 CET 2016

> 2016/01/25 9:02P.M. Moritz Barsnick <barsnick<at>gmx.net> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 20:34:52 +0900, 桃源老師 wrote:
>> OSX?
>> I googled "OSX Secure Transport" but suggested "iOS Secure Transport".
>> Do you mean "iOS Secure Transport"?
>
> Why do you trust Google's suggestions? (The original poster seems to
> have meant both, by the way.)
>
> https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/Security/Reference/secureTransportRef/
> That looks very much as if it refers to Mac OS X.
>
> (Not that I know how much of a difference remains between Mac OS X and
> iOS from an API point of view.)

Sorry I was lack of investigation...

It seems that our talking is beyond the original poster's topic, but I'm curious about that
do I need any external library such as openssl, gnutls, or polarssl to ffmpeg to support
https protocol on OS X or not.

Since I'm writing ffmpeg compile guide for OS X in Japanese, it is very important.

Please teach me...

Best Regards,

// Miya