[FFmpeg-user] how to combine resampler? dither and resample

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Tue Jan 26 09:06:57 CET 2016

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 18:42:27 -0800, G A wrote:
> -filter:a aresample=resampler=soxr
> -filter:a aresample=dither_method=shibata
>
> i’ve tried these separately and combined, nothing seems to work
>
> i get errors like Unable to find a suitable output format for 'aresample=resampler=soxr:cheby=1:precision=28=dither_method=shibata’

Again, you have been told this before:
Please (always) show us the full command line and the complete, uncut
console output. All of its information is valuable.

>From the error message, I can "guess" that you have at least two syntax
errors. If you show us the aforementioned info, I can try to point out
what you are doing wrong and what you may need to do.

Furthermore, "nothing seems to work" does not describe the error you
are seeing. How are we supposed to help? And you never responded to
answers you got, i.e. whether they helped you or not. That is
demotivating.

Moritz