[FFmpeg-user] Pixel Format 10-bit YUV (v210) and 10-bit RGB (r210)

Joe Volpe joe at nuraydigital.com
Tue Jan 26 19:56:36 CET 2016

Hi,

Forgive me if I'm not going through the proper protocol in contacting the
list users for this forum, I'm new to this site and to FFMPEG.
I was curious to know if you could please help me out.

I came across your thread on FFmpeg User. I see that it is dated roughly 3
years ago.
<https://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-user/2013-February/013447.html>
Did you ever find a solution to your problem mentioned in the thread?  I'm
attempting to do something similar and capture from tape through a black
magic deckling 4k pro card into a 10-bit YUV (v210).

Any help you can provide would be awesome!

Thanks so much,

Joe