[FFmpeg-user] zimg colorspace yuv -> rgb possible?

Andy Furniss adf.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 21:41:43 CET 2016

Paul B Mahol wrote:
> On 1/26/16, Andy Furniss <adf.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Maybe there is some way - or maybe not, I thought I would ask
>> before doing my usual ffmpeg game of trying many many
>> options/variants  in the hope that eventually something will work
>> :-)
>
> ffmpeg -i yuv -vf zscale,format=gbrp out.png

Thanks there is hope then - doesn't seem to work, but I am using git
z.img perhaps that's not best. I even managed to get it to assert at
one point trying random things :-).

[Parsed_zscale_0 @ 0x2502720] w:720 h:576 fmt:yuv422p sar:64/45 -> w:720
h:576 fmt:gbrp sar:64/45
[Parsed_zscale_0 @ 0x2502720] code 3074: no path between colorspaces

I did try with 420 output from my command posted in this thread and got
the same.