[FFmpeg-user] zimg colorspace yuv -> rgb possible?

liupin.2008 at gmail.com liupin.2008 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 01:24:49 CET 2016

liupin.2008 at gmail.com

From: Andy Furniss
Date: 2016-01-27 02:34
To: ffmpeg-user
Subject: Re: [FFmpeg-user] zimg colorspace yuv -> rgb possible?
Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Andy Furniss <adf.lists <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
>> After reminding my self recently just how bad ffmpeg yuv -> rgb can
>> look with interlaced
>
> Command line, complete, uncut console output and a sample missing.

It's too soon really I am still thinking about it but until I get more
time here's commands from bash history the source file and a screen of
what I get. On left is interlace aware on right is same converted as
progressive. Zoomed is stationary ball - the moving ball shoes that the
interlaced scale did it's thing OK = no chroma spill between fields
unlike the progressive versions on the right.

png best viewed unscaled = download.

>> (without using extra flags).
>
> Why is this an issue?

Maybe should be default but needs more investigation.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxP5-S1t9VEEUUR0QnVYRU8yczQ/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxP5-S1t9VEEVkQ2dkhJVGVwVzg/view?usp=sharing

ffmpeg -i ~/snooker-short.ts -ss 11.2 -sws_flags
+accurate_rnd+full_chroma_int -vf scale=interl=1 -vframes 1 snk-i-flags.png

ffmpeg -i ~/snooker-short.ts -ss 11.2 -vf scale=interl=1 -vframes 1
snk-i.png