[FFmpeg-user] weird behavior with segmented files

Shaya Potter spotter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 16:34:00 EEST 2016

thanks for the reply, it helps (ffplay also seems to play it fine).  On a
related note I tried outputting 100 frames and see errors like

[h264 @ 0x122ad20] no frame!
[h264 @ 0x123f040] no frame!
Error while decoding stream #0:1: Invalid data found when processing input
[h264 @ 0x12162e0] no frame!
Error while decoding stream #0:1: Invalid data found when processing input

but 100 jpg files are still produced.  md5sum seems to show that some frame
sare duplicated so I'm guessing that is what happens in these errors case
instead of not producing a file at all?