[FFmpeg-user] Removing Timecode Track

Christian Ebert blacktrash at gmx.net
Wed Jul 20 00:15:21 EEST 2016

* William Caulfield on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 10:24:12 -0700
> On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 6:53 AM, Christian Ebert <blacktrash at gmx.net> wrote:
>> * Kieran O Leary on Sunday, July 17, 2016 at 18:14:59 +0100
>>>
>>> -dn should do the trick!
>>
>> It should, but does not:
>> https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/5492
>
> Maybe   "-map -0:d"  ?  It works for me when using -map 0 .

Nope. Neither positive, nor negative mapping helps.

It obviously depends on the target format; if you don't encode to
mp4, mov, or friends you don't need any gymnastics. But otherwise
the timecode is always copied.

Or use an ffmpeg version before the regression.

--
theatre - books - texts - movies
Black Trash Productions at home: http://www.blacktrash.org