[FFmpeg-user] Sync End of Audio and Video

Akshay Ravikumar akshayr at mit.edu
Sat Jun 11 21:52:44 CEST 2016

if I use itsoffset, I'll also need to find the difference between the
lengths of the two files, right? it's possible, but pretty annoying with
ffmpeg (to program it would require regex and during parsing things). was
just wondering if there was an easier way.

On Saturday, June 11, 2016, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

> Akshay Ravikumar <akshayr <at> mit.edu> writes:
>
> > I have an audio and video file, and I'd like to merge them
> > so that they *end* at the same time. Is there an easy way
> > to do this with ffmpeg?
>
> Command line and complete, uncut console output
> missing / try the -itsoffset option.
>
> Carl Eugen

Akshay Ravikumar
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Class of 2018
akshayr at mit.edu | (925) 413 6077 | akshayr.me