[FFmpeg-user] Original display aspect ratio is not copied to output

Dr. Johannes Zellner johannes at zellner.org
Sun Jun 12 10:50:07 CEST 2016

Carl Eugen,

I wouldn't have called it a bug. I just hoped that there was an option
to copy all metadata from the input to the output file.
I tried

-map_metadata 0
-map_metadata:s:v 0:s:v

but still the input video stream "Original display aspect ratio" wasn't
copied to the output file.
btw. the input file was generated with avidemux.

best,

--
Johannes