[FFmpeg-user] How to re-encode 3d video to 2d video

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Wed Jun 29 17:26:02 CEST 2016

On Tue, Jun 07, 2016 at 15:43:12 -0600, jd1008 wrote:
> > It really needs an installer that will put all those files into the
> > appropriate directories, same as how installing an rpm does.

Harald has posted nice SPEC files on this list for building exactly
such an RPM yourself.

You could also install a separate machine or VM with F24 (which is now
the latest released version) and check whether your program still
works. I'd really love to help you with fixing it - I do this sort of
stuff all of the time ;-) - but that's quite off topic here.

Moritz