[FFmpeg-user] Solaris build problems with network support

mvelanka mvelanka at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 18:54:43 CET 2016

Moritz,

Thanks for your support.

>Out of curiosity, could you please try the following, mvelanka:
>- change version.sh back to /usr/bin/bash again
>- add the following to the ./configure command line:
>  --extra-cflags="-D_XOPEN_SOURCE=600 -D_XOPEN_SOURCE_EXTENDED=1"
>and then try to build again (after configuring of course)?

I did all this as you told above and ended in a compilation error:
/usr/include/iso/stdlib_iso.h:126: error: parse error before numeric
constant

Please see the uploaded file :  nohup.out
<http://ffmpeg-users.933282.n4.nabble.com/file/n4674893/nohup.out>   for
complete build session output.

Thanks
-Mahesh