[FFmpeg-user] x264 decimate modifier

Lou lou at lrcd.com
Tue Mar 15 20:57:40 CET 2016

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 19:49:09 +0000 (UTC)
Sebastian Iglesias <cartero33-at-yahoo.com at ffmpeg.org> wrote:

> Thanks for your reply Lou,
> I formatted it differently and with clear spacing. Unfortunately it
> must have been modified while submitting. Is there any way to edit
> the original message? Or do you suggest to delete and re-upload?
> Thanks for your helpĀ

Copies of your message were sent as emails to all mailing list
subscribers, so those can't be edited.

The mailing list does not use HTML parts of email, so make sure that
the plain text component is formatted properly. You can resend in the
same thread. Configuring your client to send as text only is probably
the easiest method.

Please avoid top-posting on this mailing list.