[FFmpeg-user] x264 decimate modifier

Lou lou at lrcd.com
Wed Mar 16 00:21:29 CET 2016

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 23:07:32 +0000 (UTC)
Sebastian Iglesias <cartero33-at-yahoo.com at ffmpeg.org> wrote:

> This is the command line and the resulting x264 options without using
> the "no-dct-decimate" flag. (decimate=1
[...]

You need to show your actual, unscripted command: we can't support
commands here that involve variables. We need an unscripted command so
we can attempt to duplicate the issue using ffmpeg without the added
complexity and potential errors that a script and variables introduce.

You should provide a minimum command that still allows us to reproduce
whatever issue you're experiencing, so remove audio encoding,
filtering, etc if they are not required.

You need to show the *complete* console output from your command.

Why do you not simply use an appropriate x264 encoding preset instead
of declaring a million options?

Please do not top-post on this mailing list, and also try to fix your
mail client so it quotes properly.