[FFmpeg-user] Building FFmpeg with OpenJPEG 2.0

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Mar 23 19:00:18 CET 2016

first the top-post version of my response, have fun by find out to
*what* exactly i refer with every paragraph - maybe *now* you understand
the difference

that may be funny and not so difficult for this reply to your post only

in a longer thread where quotes from serveral people make a context with
the idiotic top posting you need to write a lot of text to explain what
about you are talking instead just strip out irrelevant stuff, quote
one, two or more levels which makes sense and place your specific line
directly below the context
discouraged

it's not nonsense

no idea what makes it impossible for you to place your cusor, strip
unneded quotes and place your answers below the quoted part

or maybe it's time that you *learn to handle* your mail client

or just use a different one if you wand to use mailing lists, in any
case: if you have questions write them the way people which could
answers them want to read your questions or just stick with google around

and realize: in a longer thread with careful quoting and context the
first idiot palcing his stuff on top of a full-quote destroys the whole
threads readability

Am 23.03.2016 um 18:27 schrieb Emre Besirik:
> Sorry but I cannot resist this antitop post’ing thing you keep telling to the people

see here why it makes sense to stip and quote selective

> I think it is only you who for some reason hates to read top post mails and the rest of the worlds 99% of population doesn’t have any problems writing or reading from top or bottom?

no only any mailing list where people know how to use a mail client it's
discouraged

> Besides even if this is a rule of this particular mailing list, please lets change that non-sense rule

it's not nonsense