[FFmpeg-user] Building FFmpeg with OpenJPEG 2.0

Emre Besirik nomercy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 00:08:23 CET 2016

Besides who actually tied something stupid as reply location to very very unrelated subject of respect? Thats where I get lost???
We can argue about usability of one opinion over the other all day but respect? come on…

On the subject of usability; I agree the usefullness of inline commenting time to time but what if I’m not commenting, I’m just replying? Do I have to write it below? WHY??? there is really no logical reason to this?
if the issue is too much message history? you still can clean them up writing top-post? it is no easier to cleanup when bottom-posting? its all the same, there is no difference, to top or bottom posting for this?

Some people tried to show how bad it looks, now I’m showing how also good it can look, if you want it to look good…
Up to date and latest content is always on top, first thing in your reply, easy to find, easy to read.
Every major mail client does auto collapse below (prev. posts).

Regards,
Emre Beşirik
nomercy at gmail.com