[FFmpeg-user] Live-Stream + change source in running process?

Jens Kallup jkallup at web.de
Thu Mar 31 20:32:39 CEST 2016

Hello,

I search for a possibility to generate an ffmpeg stream, that records my
screen
(e.g. 1024x728), shrink it to much lower size (to speed up the
transmission) including
sound.
Next, is it possible to create running channels e.g. 3 channels on one
server.
And monitor it so, that the user don't be mention it.
The next, is it possible to change the sources?
e.g. A user program like a messenger has the control input, eventual
like a multiple
stream in one, like a conference, or single stream, the user can share
his desktop to
stream the source to other peoples in a chat, e-learning enviroment...?
And all the monitors or overhand has an administrator, to control the
stream(s)
in context of illegal content.
May be time shared - e.g.: only streaming allowed from 08:00 - 14:00 time.

Hope you can understand me, or have new ideas for new features and tips
how to
solve.

TIA
Jens