[FFmpeg-user] VBV buffer size not set - during stream copy

Hans Carlson forbyta at gmx.com
Sat Nov 5 19:20:22 EET 2016

On Sat, 5 Nov 2016, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:

>> On Sat, 5 Nov 2016, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
>
> You did not use -codec copy in your original command line....

I DID use -codec copy in my original command, but perhaps it wasn't
obvious because I included 3 commands:

   http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-user/2016-November/034199.html

The 1st command was only included to show how I created the small mpg2
clip used for testing.  That command is NOT the problem.

The 2nd command shows a stream copy of the mpg2 clip and receives the "VBV
buffer size" message.  THIS is the question.

The 3rd command shows the problem does not exist with ffmpeg 2.8.5.