[FFmpeg-user] building vidstab toolchain for android

Angelo Nodari angnod at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 12:11:07 EET 2016

Hi,
I'm trying to build ffmpeg with libvidstab but when I enable the
--enable-libvidstab parameter I have an error like this one

ERROR: vidstab not found using pkg-config

I compiled vpx without problem but I cannot enable this lib.
Moreover in the online documentation these parameters are omitted but are
mandatory to work
--enable-filter=vidstabdetect
--enable-filter=vidstabtransform

I atteached also the config.log
can you help me it's more than 2 weeks that I'm trying to build ffmpeg for
android and it's a mess!

thank you in advance

--
*PhD Angelo Nodari*
Research Software Engineer

[image: Immagine incorporata 1]
<https://www.facebook.com/angelo.nodari> [image:
Immagine incorporata 2] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/angelonodari>

*[This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and intended for the
addressee(s) only. Reading, copying, disclosure or use by anybody else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this
message and any attachment and advise the sender by return e-mail. Whilst
the sender company takes reasonable care to ensure that any attachment to
this e-mail does not contain software viruses, this cannot be guaranteed
and you should therefore carry out your own virus checks before opening any
attachment. The sender company accepts no responsibility or liability for
any damage that you may suffer as a result of software viruses. ]*