[FFmpeg-user] how to stream several video files with ffmpeg

若宇星痕 513534012 at qq.com
Wed Nov 9 11:48:19 EET 2016

I tried other videos and it success, maybe the previous videos have some problems.

I'm using java and python to write the ffmpeg program.
Another question is how to call the next ffmpeg video stream command when the streaming video is finished?
If I call several ffmpeg command at the same time,the shell will say:
    Server error: Already publishing
    rtmp address:  Operation not permitted

Thank you