[FFmpeg-user] ffplay on current build does not play mkv file but on old build does.

Tim Hiles thiles at confex.com
Thu Nov 10 21:12:01 EET 2016

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 2:20 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <ceffmpeg at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I have two zeranoe windows builds installed. Current version built and an
> > older build from 2015.  I've created a 5 second video (full command line
> > and uncut output below) using current git.  I only hear audio when I play
> > this file back when I use current build.
>
> Please provide the file.
>
> Thank you, Carl Eugen

Hi Carl,

I attached the file in a previous email but ffmpeg list rejected the email
because it was 750 KB, so I'm sharing a google drive link to the file,
otherwise I'm not really sure what else to do.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8g9J5RbDqElbU5RUDRoeVBmYXEzWHZ6SFdUWGhKR1MwYzJB

Please let me know if you have any issues with receiving the file.

Thanks!

Tim