[FFmpeg-user] Help mixing live audio streams

Yan Brenman ybrenman at xopnetworks.com
Thu Nov 24 00:30:26 EET 2016

All FFMPEG gurus!

Can somebody please suggest a format of FFMPEG command to mix several
audio live
streams on Windows. Let my just make it very clear - live audio streams
and not existing
audio files. Just to put it in the context - lets say audio stream from
the microphone and
Stereo Mix.

With so many parameters and mixing capabilities one would think it got
to be a way.
But unfortunately was not able to figure it yet, no matter what I tried.

Greatly appreciate any help or even advise or comment.
Vlad