[FFmpeg-user] Looking for an apt-get package that comes with Rubberband

Michael Heuberger michael.heuberger at binarykitchen.com
Sat Oct 8 05:39:34 EEST 2016

Hello folks

To deploy my app easier among my machines, I am looking for a linux
package where ffmpeg is compiled with the rubberband tool altogether.

So that I can simply install or update it via apt-get instead of using a
long git bash command which is prone to crash.

The usual Ubuntu source package is quite old and does not come with
Rubberband:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ffmpeg/7:2.8.6-1ubuntu2

Anyone knows of such a source I could use?

Thanks
Michael

--

Binary Kitchen
Michael Heuberger

Mobile (text only) ...  +64 21 261 89 81
Email ................  michael at binarykitchen.com
Website ..............  http://www.binarykitchen.com