[FFmpeg-user] issue with concat and seek

Carles Vila cvilad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 21:24:20 EEST 2016

Thanks for hinting in the right direction. Indeed there was no key frame up to sec. 10,5 (amazed by this!) The fact that QuickTime player did *not* show the cut beginning increased  my confusion. But further processing with ffmpeg (concat) proves that the frames are there.
Increasing the seek has solved the issue..