[FFmpeg-user] No handler matched request to /register_ffmpeg_2

Lou lou at lrcd.com
Mon Oct 24 23:09:46 EEST 2016

On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 18:55:35 +0530
shirish शिरीष <shirishag75 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Please CC me as I'm not on the list.
>
> I tried to register for the trac account (only to follow a few
> bug-reports) but it seems can't be done.
>
> I get an error saying -
>
> Error: Not Found
>
> No handler matched request to /register_ffmpeg_2
>
> This was while trying to register as a new user.
>
> Looking forward to see it fixed.

I looked at the trac spam monitor records. Your IP address is listed on
an IP blacklist (UCEPROTECT) used by one of the anti-spam plugins, and
you failed the CAPTCHA twice resulting in three registration attempts
being automatically blocked. I know some of the preventative measures
are annoying, but you should have seen the amount of attempted spam
registrations and traffic, both by bots and worthless subhumans, before
we arrived at the current setup (many hundreds per day at least).

Unfortunately, on occasion registration attempts by legitimate users
become false positives for various reasons, but it appears that you
eventually succeeded though (right?).