[FFmpeg-user] How to output the MPEG-4 streaming to file?

Yuki yn.musen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 14:26:37 EEST 2016

Carl Eugen Hoyos-2 wrote
> If the input is mpegts, this is most likely not a good idea, there are
> many possibilities to dump the raw stream like tools/aviocat and
> mplayer -dumpstream.

I did not know there is such a method.
After trying the command to obtain the following output.
But it is the video that we saw in other systems did not like this noise is
not contain.

/C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\mplayer>mplayer -dumpstream
udp://@239.203.59.225:50100
MPlayer Redxii-SVN-r37871-4.9.3 (x86_64) (C) 2000-2016 MPlayer Team
FFmpeg version: N-80185-gbb3388f
Build date: 2016-06-04 18:44:50 EDT

Playing udp://@239.203.59.225:50100.
STREAM_UDP, URL: udp://@239.203.59.225:50100
dump: 4984832 bytes written

MPlayer interrupted by signal 2 in module: dumpstream
dump: 5025792 bytes written to 'stream.dump'.
Core dumped ;)

Exiting... (End of file)/

OutputFile:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx3xeHwXuVdlZE9CVnRsMWN4Ukk/view?usp=sharing

Carl Eugen Hoyos-2 wrote
> If you can provide an absolutely fool-proof, 100% clear explanation
> on what I should do with the pcap file, I will happily test.

Thank you.
What I hope is that the output video files with no noise from this packet.

Yuki