[FFmpeg-user] How to TFF H264 stream to TFF MPEG2

HaiJiao Qiao 乔海娇 HaiJiao.Qiao at availink.com
Mon Sep 12 13:47:17 EEST 2016

Dear William,
First thank you for reply,  it does work.  Now I have another problem, could you give me some advice?
The average bitrate of original H264 stream is 1.5M,  We set target bitrate to 2M.  But Blocking Artifact is obvious in some picture.

I tried “mbd rd  -trellis 2 -cmp 2 -subcmp 2 ” , “flags mv0” parameters.  Although there is a little effect ,  but still not as good as original file.
So could you tell me which parameter can use to reduce Blocking Artifact?

Looking forward your reply.

Thanks,
Qiao