[FFmpeg-user] T shirt

William Caulfield william.caulfield at contentbridge.tv
Mon Apr 3 22:24:37 EEST 2017

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 12:05 PM, Michael Niedermayer <
michael at niedermayer.cc> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 03:33:46PM -0400, David Whitaker wrote:
> > Hi, I am a big fan of ffmpeg, I like the logo so I decided to have a
> single
> > white t shirt with the logo printed for my self.
> > The company I asked to print for me wants me to have permission to use
> the
> > logo first.
> > Here is the logo I want to use
> >
> > https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/76/
> FFmpeg_icon.svg/2000px-FFmpeg_icon.svg.png
> >
> > -------------------------------
> > Here is there contact info if needed
> >
> > Casey Maxwell
> > CustomInk Satisfaction Assurance Associate
> > 800-497-2067
> > service at customink.com
> > http://www.customink.com
> >
> > FAST, FRIENDLY HELP 7 DAYS A WEEK
> > Mon-Fri: 8am - 10:30pm
> > Sat: 10am - 6pm
> > Sun: 10am - 9pm
> > (all times eastern)
> >
> > Helpful Links...
> >
> > Frequently Asked Questions:
> > http://customink.com/help_center
> > -------------------------------
> >
> > If someone could help me find out if it possible to get permission to use
> > this logo for 1 shirt id definitely appreciate the effort.
>
> ok, you can use it
>
> Also if you want to donate:
> http://ffmpeg.org/donations.html
>
> Thanks!

Put this on Redbubble to see what they would charge. $24 seems like a lot.
Probably cheaper through CustomInk:

https://www.redbubble.com/people/bcaulfield/works/25941948-ffmpeg-logo?p=t-shirt&style=mens&body_color=white&size=extra_large&print_location=front

If any orders I will donate proceeds to FFMPEG.

*William Caulfield *| *ContentBridge Systems*