[FFmpeg-user] RES: Memory usage growing when using ffmpeg. Is this expected?

Guilherme de Oliveira Costa guilherme.oliveira at autotrac.com.br
Fri Apr 28 18:13:15 EEST 2017

Reindl,

The issue is that the system was dedicated to recording the video. Usually the memory consumption baseline is around 8MB. Once there are other applications running, such a memory usage is troublesome.

As I said, this is an _embedded_ system. I was presented with these restraints, and I need to evaluate if it is possible to record videos within such restraints.

Regards,
---
Guilherme de Oliveira Costa
Firmware Engineer - Autotrac Comercio Telecomunicacoes
www.autotrac.com.br
guilherme.oliveira(at)autotrac.com.br