[FFmpeg-user] An error in decoding RTMP (h264&aac) live streaming

xyzero xiaoxyzero at 163.com
Sun Apr 30 18:18:42 EEST 2017

Dear Sir / Madam:
    I use ffplay to play a RTMP live streaming (url is "rtmp://live.hkstv.hk.lxdns.com/live/hks").
    After 16819 seconds of receiving, the decoding function returns error, and the error info is as follows.
    Or it can be easily happened when use "$ ffmpeg -ss 16750 -i rtmp://live.hkstv.hk.lxdns.com/live/hks -f null - "command.
    I tried ffmpeg version 3.0, 3.1, 3.3, and it has the same problem. I hope you can tell me where is wrong or how to slove this problem.
    Best wishes,
    xyzero

[h264 @ 094e5180] P sub_mb_type 13 out of range at 23 25  0B f=15/15
[h264 @ 094e5180] error while decoding MB 23 25
[h264 @ 094e5180] concealing 226 DC, 226 AC, 226 MV errors in P frame
HandleInvoke, Sanity failed. no string method in invoke packet=15/15
[flv @ 08772fe0] DTS 16808050 < 2353520185 out of order   0B f=15/15
[aac @ 09527a60] This decoder does not support parameter changes, but PARAM_CHAN
GE side data was sent to it.
[h264 @ 087c9880] [aac @ 09527a60] mb_type 34 in P slice too large at 33 24
Error applying parameter changes.
[h264 @ 087c9880] error while decoding MB 33 24
[h264 @ 087c9880] concealing 256 DC, 256 AC, 256 MV errors in P frame
[flv @ 08772fe0] Audio codec (e) is not implemented. Update your FFmpeg version
to the newest one from Git. If the problem still occurs, it means that your file
 has a feature which has not been implemented.
[flv @ 08772fe0] If you want to help, upload a sample of this file to ftp://uplo
ad.ffmpeg.org/incoming/ and contact the ffmpeg-devel mailing list. (ffmpeg-devel
@ffmpeg.org)
[aac @ 09527a60] Error applying parameter changes.
[aac @ 09527a60] This decoder does not support parameter changes, but PARAM_CHAN
GE side data was sent to it.