[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg and pulse

Sebastian Pereyro seba at goempirical.com
Wed Aug 23 05:05:08 EEST 2017

Hi All,

I am trying to capture audio using ffmpeg and pulse. I was able to achieve
what I needed by using the following command on ffmpeg

ffmpeg -f pulse -i default f flv rtmp://host:1935/live/streamname

Now I want to achieve something a little more specific. I have a scenario
where I have multiple browser tabs, each tab with a different audio. I
would like to capture a specific audio not all of them at the same time. Is
there any command or param/option that I could use to specify an audio from
a specific browser tab?

Thanks