[FFmpeg-user] Need Help : HOW-TO:Compile Kodi for Windows

Lou lou at lrcd.com
Thu Feb 2 02:25:03 EET 2017

On Wed, 1 Feb 2017 10:00:20 +0530
Dharmesh Patel <meetdharam at gmail.com> wrote:

> backgrounding: sh ./buildffmpeg.sh clean /xbmc/project/Win32BuildSetup/bgprocess mingw & (workdir: /xbmc/tools/buildsteps/win32)

We can't provide support for third-party build scripts here. You'll
need to get help from the author or just use the configure file
provided with the FFmpeg source.

> Package gnutls was not found in the pkg-config search path.
> Perhaps you should add the directory containing `gnutls.pc'
> No package 'gnutls' found
> ERROR: gnutls not found using pkg-config

Ensure that gnutls is installed, and as config.log states, you may need
to add the directory containing gnutls.pc to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH
environment variable.

Alternatively, remove --enable-gnutls.