[FFmpeg-user] compiling ffmpeg program with libavutil/internal.h in gcc

Nicolas George george at nsup.org
Mon Feb 6 11:34:48 EET 2017

L'octidi 18 pluviôse, an CCXXV, יוסף אלון a écrit :
> because i need to record 36 seconds every 30 seconds and i cant find a
> command to do this.

Unfortunately, ffmpeg does not yet support libtardis.

> So I wanted to build an a  c program to do it using ffmpeg libs.

You can definitely do that, but you are doing wrong. You need to rely
solely on the installed headers. Do not take ffmpeg.c as an example, it
is too complex and it uses a few internal APIs. Use the files in the
doc/example/ directory. And I recommend using pkg-config to get the
correct compile and link flags.

Remember not to top-post on this mailing-list. If you do not know what
it means, look it up.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George