[FFmpeg-user] gst-libav - 1.8.0 - Unknown OS 'linuxeabihf' error

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Thu Feb 9 21:28:08 EET 2017

On Wed, Feb 08, 2017 at 18:22:56 +0530, JEBARAJ SELVAPETER wrote:
> getting the error log. Could you please help me to understand this?
[...]
> Include the log file "config.log" produced by configure as this will help
> solve the problem.

Can you please help me understand this sentence you quoted?

Please include the file config.log.

It is quite large, I personally would prefer you post the first and
last 50 lines of it first.

Does it work if you build only ffmpeg from source? You're cross-compiling, right?
I believe using "-host" is not the correct way to go, you may need to
use "--enable-cross-compile --cross-prefix=...".

Moritz