[FFmpeg-user] Intermittent error when segment files from concat

Tung Tran tung.tran at v247.com
Mon Jan 16 23:57:06 EET 2017

Hi Mortiz
Thanks for your reply but that is not the issue, I got same issue with or
without encryption option.
When it worked, it also showed that message.

---
Best regards,

*Tung Tran*

*UNO IPTV*

*V247 Enterprise Corp*Phone: 713.358.2257
9999 Bellaire Blvd., Ste. 1111* | *Houston, TX 77036
*tung.tran at V247.com | www.V247.com <http://www.v247.com/>*