[FFmpeg-user] about merging more than 1 videos

Cley Faye cleyfaye at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 11:38:48 EEST 2017

> Hello there,
> i am using the ffmpeg -copy command and merging multiple files from text
> file
> without re-encoding but its giving me jerk at the joint point of two files.
> How could i vanish that jerk.

​This depends on your source material (codec, settings of each files), how
they were made/cut, and on the exact command line you're using with ffmpeg.
Without any info, it's hard to tell.

For reference, I can stitch together multiple video without hiccups and
without doing much more than put their name in a file, use concat, and set
codec to copy.