[FFmpeg-user] Generating a displacement map

Evert Vorster evorster at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 18:21:56 EEST 2017

Hi there, Paul and Moritz

Remap definitely does what I want to do. Well, a part of it, anyways.
To do the Gear360 video correctly, I would have to have a little bit of
blending between the two cameras of the device.
Is there a way of making the remap filter do a bit of blending between the
two lenses of a gear360?

If not,one way that I thought of doing this would be to split the gear360
video into a front and back camera.
Each stream can then be remapped seperately. In order to get a little
overlap, I can a little more of each lens on to a slightly bigger canvas
(5% or so)

If I combine the two videos again I can trim off the edges that won't be
needed and only keep the overlap between the two streams.

Which is the proper filter to allow for some blending between two slightly
overlapping video streams?

Kind regards,
Evert