[FFmpeg-user] Compile master on i686

桃源老師 xanadu6291 at dream.jp
Fri Jul 21 14:53:04 EEST 2017

Hello Moritz-san,

> 2017/07/21 午後8:20、Moritz Barsnick <barsnick at gmx.net>のメール:
>
> On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 17:31:30 +0900, 桃源老師 wrote:
>> You don't need openssl to support https with ffmpeg on macOS.
>> Just compile ffmpeg on macOS, then it supports Secure Transport on osx instead of openssl.
>
> Well, apparently, the binaries on http://ffmpegmac.net/ happen to be
> without Secure Transport support - if we can believe the error message
> here:
>
> http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-user/2017-July/036702.html

I have downloaded binaries from  http://ffmpegmac.net/ and then found that it does not supports Secure Transport.  I  executed ffmpeg -protocols.

But this links's ffmpeg for macOS supports Secure Transport.
https://evermeet.cx/ffmpeg/

> But yes, assuming Mac provides the development libraries and header for
> Secure Transport *by default*, compiling should "just work".

I don't know how to create ffmpeg which does not supports Secure Transport, like http://ffmpegmac.net/

Since my own local build of ffmpeg also supports Secure Transport.

My building environment is as follows:

1.Xcode.app
2.Command Line Tools for Xcode (It is required OS X 10.11 El Capitan and after)

Nothing unique...

Best Regards,

// Miya aka. TougenRoushi