[FFmpeg-user] Libraries missing?

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Mon Jul 31 21:48:59 EEST 2017

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 19:18:01 +0200, Reto Kromer wrote:
> Michelle wrote:
>
> >Yes, I have a snippit here -
> >http://msknight.com/bbc/videos/MOV015.MOD
>
> Thank you! I'm afrain, on my side it transcodes well to MP4 with
> FFmpeg 3.3.3. I don't get the error message you mentioned at the
> beginning. I have compiled with:
>
> brew install ffmpeg --with-sdl2 --with-freetype --with-openjpeg
> --with-x265 --with-rubberband --with-tesseract

Well, we figured out long ago that that error message was from
libopenmpt in that ffmpeg binary, which helped interpret the .MOD
suffix due to its vast suffix "support" [*].

Moritz

[*]
  .extensions     = "669,amf,ams,dbm,digi,dmf,dsm,far,gdm,imf,it,j2b,m15,mdl,med,mmcmp,mms,mo3,mod,mptm,mt2,mtm,nst,okt,plm,ppm,psm,pt36,ptm,s3m,sfx,sfx2,stk,stm,ult,umx,wow,xm,xpk",