[FFmpeg-user] need help in reducing the stream start latency in a network enviroment

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Thu Jun 1 22:43:41 EEST 2017

On Thu, Jun 01, 2017 at 18:50:07 +0530, Ratheendran R wrote:
> configuration options used. in busybox source.
> BR2_PACKAGE_FFMPEG_EXTRACONF="--disable-encoders --disable-decoders
[...]

This looks okay, nothing superfluous in there. Perhaps you can get rid
of the debug symbols.

> I already working on  gop =10  in the encoder.
>
> So please let me know where I can improve upon.

We also need to see your ffmpeg command line, and its complete, uncut
console output. That's the stuff that's relevant for the latency.

(You may be able to accelerate probing by explicitly providing the
input format and codec, or reducing the analyzelength & probesize.)

Moritz