[FFmpeg-user] Ffmpeg closed caption .mxf xdcam file

Douglas Santos tvdouglas at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 18:31:21 EEST 2017

Good afternoon,

I would like to know if it is already possible to copy an .mxf file
with closed caption (vbi vanc), without losing it.

I ask this because when I make a copy of the video of an .mxf file
 And only handle the audio in ffmpeg, the closed caption is not preserved.
I would very much appreciate this information if it is possible to
somehow do that.

I saw that an impresario named floripa has software that does just
that and uses the FFMPEG tool, just do not know what the magic they do
to preserve the closed caption.
Thank you very much in advance