[FFmpeg-user] H.265/HEVC for Premiere Pro compatibility

Lou lou at lrcd.com
Tue Mar 28 21:25:44 EEST 2017

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017, at 10:06 AM, Chris Colton wrote:
> Thanks Lou but that link only shows my message, I don't see any replies.

You need to click on:

Or view all threads for that month and look for your subject or name:
<https://lists.ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-user/2017-March/thread.html#35623>

Think of it as somewhat like a forum.

> If so, how do I copy that out of command prompt?

I don't know–I don't use Windows (I'm guessing that's what you're
using), but I'm sure you can find out how to copy and paste from cmd or
redirect the console output to a text file with a search.

You're also replying via your coltonmp.com address, but it is not
subscribed, so messages from that address may get delayed in the mod
queue for a day or less.