[FFmpeg-user] H.265/HEVC for Premiere Pro compatibility

Chris Colton chris.s.colton at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 00:55:47 EEST 2017

I'll keep -report in mind that's a great option that I didn't know existed.
I just tried converting a different file and Premiere plays it fine. The
source that worked was a H.264 (extremely high bitrate) and the one that
didn't was DNxHR in .MOV so I'll try it again with DNxHR and see what
happens.
ᐧ