[FFmpeg-user] Create an AAC stream matching the Core Media Audio packet format / priming etc?

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Tue May 9 17:21:35 EEST 2017

> Do you not see the same behaviour?

No, unfortunately not.

I have dealt with (reproduced) several hundred issues related to
A/V sync over the last decade. Some of them were about mostly
missing audio, some about increasing desync, many (most) are
related to audio "missing" in the source media.
Some are desync in the range of seconds, many around 100ms
(which I still consider very bad), some significantly less: harder
to reproduce but still definitely bugs that should be fixed.

If you say audio is off by one frame, I am not the right person
to talk to because I have no idea how to reproduce.

If the effect can be multiplied by encoding several times with
FFmpeg, things would of course be different: Is that the case?

Carl Eugen