[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg error opening filters at mobile browser

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 19:54:19 EET 2017

> I use the ffmpeg at mobile browser.

Did you try to run fate (our testing sequence) using this toolchain
without --disable-all?
I wonder if it is supposed to work at all...

> But it responds `Error opening filter`

The error message does not exist anymore, please
test current FFmpeg git head.

Does the toolchain support heap allocation?
(From a quick look, oom may be the reason for the error you see)

Note that FFmpeg runs natively on both ios and android.

> --disable-all

I suspect you want --disable-everything which allows
to build ffmpeg by default.

> --enable-demuxer=avi --enable-demuxer=mov

The following is possible for many years:
--enable-demuxer=avi,mov
Similar for decoders etc.

Carl Eugen