[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg stream with rtsp udp with high resolution

JONI JONI joni129384 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 22:43:42 EET 2017

Hi everybody!
I have 2 questions about streaming rtsp udp
my ffserver conf:

<Stream live.h264>
Format rtp
Feed feed1.ffm
VideoCodec libx264
VideoFrameRate 24
VideoBitRate 60000
VideoSize  1080 x 1920
#AVPresetVideo default
#AVPresetVideo baseline
AVOptionVideo flags +global_header

</Stream>

1)I want to stream static file (264) via rtsp to ffserver and watch with
ffplayer with udp .

When I watch  on this stream with tcp all is fine, I can stream 1080 x 1920.

But when I watch on this stream with udp I can't stream 1080 x 1920,
because then i will see it with low quality/green screen ..
Ican only stream 320x240

what can I do to stream with high resolution and watch it on udp?

2)to stream rtsp udp do i need to run:
ffmpeg -i staticFile.h264 http://x.x.x.x:<HttpPort> ?
 and then when i run ffplay do i need to run:
ffplay rtsp://x.x.x.x:<RtspPort>/live.h264 ?

thank you all!