[FFmpeg-user] Overlay fails in the middle of the video

Michael Koch astroelectronic at t-online.de
Sun Nov 12 23:38:22 EET 2017

> I would guess that at this point (which corresponds to your 4..5
seconds), something is different about the JPEG images.

You are totally right. I just found out that it's only one image that
produces the problem.

This is one of the good images. It's a HDR image from a Canon 6D:
http://www.astro-electronic.de/IMG_043.JPG

The next image produces the problem. When I took this image, the
camera was accidently set to the wrong color temperature, incandescent
lamp instead of daylight. Of course the image was much too blue,
and I did try to correct the colors with IrfanView.
So this is the image that ffmpeg doesn't like:
http://www.astro-electronic.de/IMG_044.JPG

Michael