[FFmpeg-user] Batch convert JPG to Animated GIF's - Where to start?

colink ckinsella at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 15:13:46 EET 2017

I have very little experience with command line interface but can follow
instructions or edit a working file to suit my needs.

Is there any way to batch create GIF's from multiple images?

Ideally I would like to create a CSV file or Excel file where each row would
list the files to include in the animated GIF (plus if necessary parameters
like speed and number of cycles).

Files could be on my hard drive or on a remote server (CSV, would include
URL for file location)

Can I do this with FFMPEG? Does any script exist?

Where can I find more information.

Willing to consider any other solution with FFMPEG or any other application
that allows me to create large numbers of Animated GIF's in an automated
way.

Thanks ColinK

--
Sent from: http://www.ffmpeg-archive.org/